Directed by Lee Isaac Chung
United States | 2020 | 115 min | Drama
Screens online through April 4, 2021
A tender and sweeping story about what roots us, Minari follows a Korean-American family that moves to an Arkansas farm in search of their own American Dream. The family home changes completely with the arrival of their sly, foul-mouthed, but incredibly loving grandmother. Amidst the instability and challenges of this new life in the rugged Ozarks, Minari shows the undeniable resilience of family and what really makes a home.
In conjunction with their theater partners, A24 has launched a virtual cinema platform to supplement Minari’s limited theatrical release on February 12. The A24 Screening Room will host two weeks of Minari virtual screenings as we work together to bring Lee Isaac Chung’s beloved film to the audiences who want to see it most. Tickets now on sale!
HOW TO WATCH
- Screenings are set within a 4-hour window. Upon the screening’s start time, customers will have 4 hours to watch. the film and any bonus content.
- The remaining showtimes as of Mar. 1, 2021, are all at 5:00 pm PST.
- Additional showtimes may be added to this window, subject to demand.
- Having trouble viewing this film? Check out A24’s FAQ and support page HERE!
- For more assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: There is one screening per day. On the day of your screening, you will have a 4-hour window to start watching the film. Once started, you will have 4 hours to view the film and any bonus content. You’ll get a reminder email the day of your screening and you can find your tickets under “My Tickets” in the menu. For additional questions or technical support, scroll to the bottom of the page at the ticket link click MORE FAQ.