Let’s embrace cinema unbound.
It’s a critical time for the Northwest Film Center, and we have an exciting vision of what’s to come: empowering filmmakers, being a catalyst for community-building, and above all, prioritizing access for everyone to experience what cinema can be.
Be on the forefront as we push forward in exciting new ways. Make a donation right now.
For almost fifty years, the Northwest Film Center has been the space for thousands of artists and audience members. So what’s next? In 2020, we’re looking forward to:
- Our collaboration with creatives from all backgrounds, such as Hank Willis Thomas and his Portland Art Museum exhibition—exploring the intersection of film, visual art, culture, politics, and more.
- Breaking down the barriers and building community with the Portland International Film Festival
- Pushing the boundaries of storytelling through collaborations with alternative cinema spaces and partnerships including The Jupiter Hotel
- Making classes accessible for all through our scholarship funds
Support what’s next. We wouldn’t want to do this without you.
Your gift of any amount is fully tax deductible and qualifies for the Oregon Cultural Trust Tax Credit.
Join the Silver Screen Club
Support the Northwest Film Center by joining the Silver Screen Club and enjoy benefits like free year-round admission, Portland International Film Festival access, special screenings and events and more.
Looking to make a tax-deductible donation of your filmmaking equipment? Have a look at our wish list below and get in touch with us by phone at 503-221-1156. Please make an appointment ahead of time with the Equipment Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange for dropping off equipment.
- HD to 4K digital cine cameras
- Super 8 and 16mm cameras
- Lomo processing tanks
- HD Projectors
- LED light kits
- Cine Lenses (16mm or 35mm)
- Filter sets
- Lowel or Arri lights/kits
- Audio gear (cables/recorders/mics/etc.)
- 6 foot tables
- Banquet chairs in bulk
And remember that a gift to the Northwest Film Center and to the Oregon Cultural Trust entitles you to claim the Oregon Cultural Tax Credit.