Rooftop & Drive-In Movie Guidelines
SUMMER MOVIES: WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT
- No smoking.
- Please no pets (service animals are allowed).
- Children must remain with their parents or guardian.
- There will be a variety of food and snack options available for purchase.
- There will be beer and wine available for purchase. A valid, acceptable ID is required for all alcohol purchases.
- Identification required for alcohol purchases: Please have your IDs ready if you wish to purchase alcoholic beverages. The summer movies are all-ages events, however, alcohol is available for sale, and as such we require that all attendees who wish to purchase/consume alcohol furnish their ID.
- Portable restrooms, handwashing, and sanitizing stations are available for use.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitizing procedures are in place.
- Bicycle parking will be available during event hours at your own risk. The venue and the Northwest Film Center are not responsible for theft or damage. Bicycles left overnight will be considered abandoned.
- Advance tickets ensure that you will not have to wait in the ticket purchase line.
- Due to capacity restrictions, arrival by or before 8:30 pm is recommended.
- Doors open at 8 pm. All screenings begin at dusk (approx. 9 pm).
- There are no refunds or exchanges for arrivals after the film begins (9 pm) or for entirely missed screenings.
- All films are subject to change without notice.
- For up-to-date event information regarding weather please visit the event’s website. Please assume the show is on unless otherwise noted.
- Our staff and volunteers have been updated and trained on all safety precautions and new codes to ensure proper execution.
- The Northwest Film Center will comply with any Federal or State health precautions that may be in place at the time of the event.
In accordance with Oregon Governor Brown’s office, the Northwest Film Center and Portland Art Museum have lifted COVID restrictions including mask-wearing and social distancing.
Northwest Film Center and Portland Art Museum staff and visitors are encouraged and empowered to make their own individual mask-wearing choices and will be supported in those decisions. As Oregon emerges from pandemic restrictions, we ask that visitors to the Northwest Film Center and Portland Art Museum program attendees extend kindness to each other by following our Visitor Agreement to Safe and Inclusive Spaces.
- By purchasing your ticket to the Cinema Unbound Rooftop Cinema you agree to adhere to the above policies.
ROOFTOP CINEMA AT LLOYD CENTER
- Please stay off the parking structure ledges!
- Please do not bring in outside food or drink.
- The Lloyd Center has on-site car parking in their parking garages. There is no overnight parking. The venue and its partners are not responsible for theft or damage.
- A limited number of chairs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, but feel free to bring a chair, pillow, or blanket and a light sweater or jacket.
Location: Lloyd Center | The Cinema Unbound Summer Movies and Rooftop Screenings are located atop the Lloyd Center shopping mall in the Lloyd District of Portland, Oregon. Screenings will take place on the top level of the parking structure, which is open-air and uncovered. The entrance is at the West-end parking garage at Lloyd Center (10th Ave and NE Halsey).
Enter the Lloyd Center parking garage next to Barnes and Noble bookstore on NE Halsey, and drive towards the roof-top. There will be ample parking in the garage and limited ADA on the rooftop. Attendees may also park on the street below and enter the rooftop via the stairs. Please look for and follow the wayfinding signs.
DRIVE-IN AT THE OMSI BRIDGE LOT
All screenings can be experienced from inside your vehicle or from chairs set directly in front of your vehicle.
- No motorhomes.
Location: The Bridge Lot at OMSI is located at 1945 SE Water Ave, Portland, OR 97214. Please look for and follow the wayfinding signs.