The Cinema Unbound Drive-In Theater Guidelines
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT
All screenings will be experienced from inside your vehicle.
There will be no sales of food and beverage on site. Food must be purchased in advance when you purchase your tickets online. Tickets are sold online in advance only.
The health and safety of our attendees, performers and staff is our absolute priority. Guests MUST stay in their vehicle. Social distancing for guests to use the restroom has been worked into the entire site plan. Please attempt to use the restroom before you join us at the Unbound Cinema. If guests must use the restroom, they must wear masks.
Our staff and volunteers have been updated and trained on all safety precautions and new codes to ensure proper execution. All staff and volunteers are required to wear a face mask or face cover while working on site at Zidell Yards.
In the interest of personal safety and community health, visitors and staff are required to adhere to safety precautions while at Zidell Yards. Thank you for helping our community stay safe and healthy. An inherent risk of exposure to Covid-19 exists in any public spaces where people are present. Covid-19 is extremely contagious.
ALL PASSENGERS MUST AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Attendees traveling in one vehicle must reside from the same household.
- Attendees must be seated in a passenger seat equipped with a seatbelt.
- No sitting outside of your vehicle or in a truck bed.
- No motorhomes. No bikes. No walk-ins.
- No alcohol can be consumed on premises.
- Attendees must wear a face mask or face covering.
- Exiting the vehicle is only allowed for restroom use. Hand washing stations will be provided at each portable restroom. We will thoroughly sanitize all restrooms between each use.
- To limit attendee interaction, please use restrooms before arriving onsite.
- If outside of your vehicle, please keep at least 6 feet from other people and you are required to wear a facemask.
- Follow signage, ground markings, and staff directives to maintain at least a 6-foot distance from others.
- This is a 2-hour screening, leaving the site during this time will disrupt screening. If a personal issue does arise while onsite, please alert on-site staff to assist you.
- If the rules listed above are not followed while in attendance, the vehicle will be asked to leave.
- Attendees should show no symptoms of COVID-19. The most common symptoms include: cough, chills, fever, sore throat, muscle pain, shortness of breath, and new loss of sense of smell. If you have these symptoms, please contact your healthcare provider. Please stay home if you feel sick.
By purchasing your ticket to the Cinema Unbound Drive-in you agree to adhere to the above policies.
Thank you! We look forward to entertaining you!