iFilmmaking Basics: Shooting Tips and Tricks
January 14, 2017 — January 14, 2017
Saturday | 9:30 am-12 pm | 1 Session
Rescheduled for Saturday, January 14th (instead of January 7th) due to weather concerns.
Shoot on your iPhone or iPad with skill and confidence. This beginner-level workshop references the techniques of professional filmmakers to teach the basics of shooting with a mobile device.
- Understanding focus, exposure, and dynamic range
- Camera framing and movement as part of storytelling
- Audio recording techniques in the field
- Recording narration
- Using filters and apps
- Getting a stable image, with or without a tripod
- How optional accessories can improve or affect quality
- Practice shooting different indoor and outdoor scenes