iFilmmaking Basics: Editing Tips and Tricks
March 11, 2017 — March 11, 2017
Saturday | 1-5 pm | 1 Session
Turn your iPhone or iPad into a video editing station. This beginner-level workshop shows how much you can accomplish using iMovie on an iOS device.
- Basic concepts of video editing
- In-depth instruction on iMovie for iOS
- Media management and sharing files from iOS to computer
- Combining narration, music, sound effects (audio mixing)
- Practice editing different kinds of footage together
- Exporting your project to social media sites
- Get instructor feedback and trouble-shooting advice
Bring your iPhone or iPad or use a Film Center iPad (for in-class use only).