Develop basic proficiency in the film production process (planning, filming, editing) and learn to conduct small-scale digital filmmaking projects that foster integrative learning and support the Oregon Media Arts Core Standards.
- How video production can help students demonstrate proficiency in core subjects
- How the production process fosters critical thinking, leadership, and media literacy
- Leading a class through the scriptwriting process
- Simple, replicable exercises for the classroom that don’t involve fancy equipment
- Create and discuss model lesson plans
- Get Instructor feedback on curriculum planning, technical issues and equipment options
Tuition includes basic camera and editing equipment. Open to educators from all grade levels and endorsement areas. Bring a lunch or step out to a nearby eatery.
What have educators said about the class in the past?
I learned so much to share with my students! Thank you so much.
Showed the benefits of working together.
Great course for educators and a good launch pad.
*Payment plans are now available!