June 21, 2018 — August 16, 2018
Thursdays | 6:30-9:30p.m. | 9 Sessions
Develop an eye for shot composition and framing while shooting in a variety of situations. Gain confidence in your artistic ability and skill as a camera operator.
- Exposure, focal length, and depth of field
- The rules of shot composition and how/when they can be broken
- Using foreground and background to convey information and setting
- Working with available light and light kits
- Techniques for interior/exterior and day/night scenes
- Mapping out shots that have movement
- Staging and blocking with talent
- Shooting with editing in mind (getting sufficient coverage)
- Media workflow from capture to final delivery
- Get instructor guidance and feedback for your work
Tuition includes all needed camera and lighting equipment.