Arri Alexa Camera Operation
January 12, 2019 — January 12, 2019
Saturday | 1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
The basics of shooting with our flagship digital cinema camera. Known for its dynamic range, color rendition and reliability, this camera is available for rent to independent filmmakers. Thanks to Koerner Camera Systems for making this possible.
- Attributes of digital cinema cinematography (sensor, lenses, buildability)
- Menu settings and operating procedure
- Proper care and handling
- Lens compatibility
- External monitoring and recording options (e.g. matte box, follow focus, filters)
- Slow motion capability
- Image processing workflow (uncompressed RAW, pro-res)
- Handling and exporting files
- Sourcing add-ons
- Rental rates and policies
Pre-requisites: Working knowledge of cinematography (ISO, Aperture, Depth of Field, White Balance, FPS)
Note: This workshop is REQUIRED for renters of this camera.
Enrollment limit: 10