The 2019 Rental Special is on-sale now!
New this year:
- Sign up whenever you like – the Rental Special lasts one year from your sign up date
- Punch cards – one free with your Rental Special purchase, with additional cards available for $100 each (limited to the Rental Special member only)
- ARRI Alexa – you’ll find access to our ARRI Alexa camera at the Tier 2 level
- Education – we’re incorporating workshops and discounts into the Special this time, so you can brush up or learn new skills to be qualified to rent
TIER 1 – $250
- One Equipment Room Punch Card
- Includes five punches for three-day equipment rentals. Excludes certain items. Must be proficient with equipment to rent. Full deposit due at time of pick up. Limit one rental per week (Monday – Saturday). NWFC reserves the right to bump rental for class use priority.
- Access to “hands on basics” workshops
- May enroll once per year per workshop. Must RSVP 48 hours in advance. Space available on standby-by.
- Five scrip tickets for regular programming in the Whitsell Auditorium
TIER 2 – $500
- One Equipment Punch Card, access to “hands on basics” workshops, plus:
- Ten scrip tickets tor regular programming in the Whitsell Auditorium
- One three-day rental of the ARRI Alexa camera kit
- Requires full deposit. Must be trained in workshop or provide professional work references to rent
- Access to ARRI Alexa Camera Operation workshop. One-time enrollment. Must RSVP 48 hours in advance. Space available on stand-by
- Three classroom rentals (maximum 4 hours/each)
- Must be scheduled 1 week in advance, access pending class use. Must provide own casting assistant to direct traffic and greet guests. Rentals are for casting, production meetings, shoots and rush screenings. Pending approval of EQ Manager.
- Unlimited Edit Lab & Animation Studio kit access
- Must be scheduled in advance. Availability subject to change pending class need. Technical assistance not provided.
- 5% discount on all full-term courses
- (NEW this year) Two PIFF vouchers
- One complimentary NW Filmmaker’s Festival pass
- Access to sales on 16mm and Super 8 film stock (seasonal)
Stop by the EQ Room or call 503-276-4210 to purchase or ask questions.